View Profile psycho222

All 29 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

I don't get it.

What the fuck are you supposed to do????????????????????????????

-psycho, 0 . o

Lightsaber1138 responds:

Rotate the pieces to fit nicely into the big shape

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

That was so funny! Some just made you go: EWWWWW!, or: OH GOD!
Just one question why does he have so many brains? I mean in the one where gets killed peeing, his brain get pulled out but, when he lands about 7 brains still pop out! Same with alot of the others there are about 7-10 brains that pop out! They don't look pieces either they look like seperate brains! Anyway, good work.

-psycho, 0.o

Tottaly gory!

That was so fun! Great stress reliever! Just pretend the guy is some bitch assed punk who you hate, and the guy killing him is you!
Great work!

-psycho, 0.o

Piece of crap.

It was totally crap.

-psycho 0.o

meh.

It would be great if the movment wasn't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow since, while you're boxing, and you land an elbow he starts keep them there for about 5 seconds leaving him wide open for an attack! That happened to sooooooooooooooooooo many fucking times that it ended up killing me 5 times over because of the lags! And using protection kills you even faster so ye can't use that..... HOW THE HELL DO BEAT THIS FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!??????????

That was pretty good man.

That was really funny dude! why are people giving bad reveiws, i mean its just a freaking joke! NOONE CARES, for those people who think it's bad!!!!

Whats his trick?

I cant find anything that makes him do a trick!:(

XwaynecoltX responds:

Well its not that he does a new trick, but if you disrobe him you will see his new transformation...

~X~

Funny as hell!!!!!!!

That was the funniest thing i've ever seen in my entire life!

Sweet

That was amazing man! That had so many things and it was so cool! Good Job man.

Guitar = Life