Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

Hilarious!.....In a creepy way

Ok, a little...um...weird, and I'd like to add, what in the name of God and everything that is holy was that? What I'm trying to say is...how can I put I put this? Um well let's just leave it at this: "Oooh Timmy at you're dogs organs! They're all slippery! Slippery organs!". Yeah...I'd like to close by saying that I liked it, and it was great and all, but....WTF!?!?!?

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

Beautiful

A triumph, a real work of art. I loved this, it's a nice break from all the gore-fests you get on here.

Smile! Smile!

Really Really Creepy

That's some disturbing shit man. Really good, but disturbing and insane. But at the end what were they supposed to be doing? Because it didn't look like dancing if you get my drift.

-Psycho 0.o

Fried!(The Game) Fried!(The Game)

AAAH! THAT MUSIC DROVE ME INSANE!!!!

And damn that game is really really hard because the controls keep screwing up. The only reason I beat it is because I utilised a bug. The right click play one. but if you sort out that control bug it could have the potential to be a pretty good game. Oh and switch the music to something that's not an annoying short loop. But the rest is pretty cool.

Anime Tower Anime Tower

I Love Anime

I'm surprised though, that you only gave Tenchi Muyo In Love a 9/10, because that is a great movie. I bought it last year on DVD at Anime North (the single greatest anime convention in North America!) in Toronto. Although 9/10 is pretty high don't get me wrong, but it's a very good movie.

VirulentShuriken responds:

Tenchi = <3!! ill have to check out some info about "Anime North" it sounds awesome!!!

The Matty B sound board The Matty B sound board

Hmmm

How would you be able to use a soundboard at home when you're not at home?

-Psycho 0.o

Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

Not really...Punk

It is a good song, but it really is FAR too slow for a punk song, and the lyrics and...yeah really not punk, but other than that it IS quite a good song.

-Rory

Insanity-Metaljonus Insanity-Metaljonus

Awesome

That was pretty awesome dude. I loved it. Great guitar work, loving the ripping solos you got there, but I would tend to agree with the people below me to turn the drums up in there. And I think I need to get some kind of drum thing you got...I use loops that I got from my friend lol. I'm still working on trying to get drum like stuff in my music, and trying to get GOOD recording equipment so my quality doesnt suck balls. :P But yeah you did a GREAT job!

-Rory

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks for the kind words man and for listening. :)

This Tradegy First This Tradegy First

Damn Good

There were a couple pitchy problems with the vocals, but all in all it was a great tune. The guitars were great, hitting all the right notes (the guitars are kinda my style of playing so it made it even better :D) and the drums were just as fierce as they should be. I LOVED the layering you had on the vocals with the kinda death metal/screamo type stuff going on behind the normal vocals, I thought that was a really GREAT touch there. All in all, I think you are a VERY talented musician and I like what I've heard from you!

Love-Hate-War responds:

Thanks alot man. Yeh, sorry about the pitch issues, I was kinda feeling a bit rough that week and my voice was being gay, lol. Yeh man the guitars and drums are the work of my mate ash, he's a bit of a legend :D And the screams are also Ash, scary dude, lol. Glad you liked, alot of effort went into it!