Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

Not really...Punk

It is a good song, but it really is FAR too slow for a punk song, and the lyrics and...yeah really not punk, but other than that it IS quite a good song.

Insanity-Metaljonus Insanity-Metaljonus

Awesome

That was pretty awesome dude. I loved it. Great guitar work, loving the ripping solos you got there, but I would tend to agree with the people below me to turn the drums up in there. And I think I need to get some kind of drum thing you got...I use loops that I got from my friend lol. I'm still working on trying to get drum like stuff in my music, and trying to get GOOD recording equipment so my quality doesnt suck balls. :P But yeah you did a GREAT job!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks for the kind words man and for listening. :)

This Tradegy First This Tradegy First

Damn Good

There were a couple pitchy problems with the vocals, but all in all it was a great tune. The guitars were great, hitting all the right notes (the guitars are kinda my style of playing so it made it even better :D) and the drums were just as fierce as they should be. I LOVED the layering you had on the vocals with the kinda death metal/screamo type stuff going on behind the normal vocals, I thought that was a really GREAT touch there. All in all, I think you are a VERY talented musician and I like what I've heard from you!

Love-Hate-War responds:

Thanks alot man. Yeh, sorry about the pitch issues, I was kinda feeling a bit rough that week and my voice was being gay, lol. Yeh man the guitars and drums are the work of my mate ash, he's a bit of a legend :D And the screams are also Ash, scary dude, lol. Glad you liked, alot of effort went into it!

The Oath The Oath

Phenomonal

Absolutely phenomonal. I loved it. Every thing was right. Nothing went wrong in this piece whatsoever for me. It was beautiful, keep it up!

Love-Hate-War responds:

haha, thanks alot man! I didn't realise people would like this song so much, I don't personally thinks it's the best i've done, but we'll see...